BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Well since i hav some time before i have to be in math tonight I decided that i should get a blog done. Here is what has happened so far. Oklahoma has beaten its rainfall record for the year and yet we still have a few months left to go. I beat laura's mom on a test. I missed one question that should have been easy to remember but i didn't. I got 99% and Laura's mom got 91%. I was really excited about that. I have a 85% in that class. I am trying to get it up to an A. I have had an Interview for a banking position. The same bank that Laura's sister is employeed. It is going to be about 20 hrs a week and $9.00 an hr. The postion that it is, is less than 20 hrs. The branch manager that interviewed me said that this was the most informal interview that i will ever have. I am supposed to hear back soon on it. It looks promsing. He said that he takes recomindations from other employees very high. Since Laura's Sister works for the same bank she told him about me. Once I get into it I can easily get into other banks as my referrals get up which he said that he will mentor me and show me how to do it. I will not be able to get full time at the place where i might be working at, but i can apply for other full time postions within the business and other banks.
Well I have to get to class so I will talk to you guys later.

0 comments: