Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hello All

Well things are slowly getting back to normal after our trip durning the Thanksgiving Holiday. I know that this is a little slow in coming since everyone has put up a blog except for us. Here is what has happened since we parted from Celestes' house.

1 We drove by my old work place in Lindon to see an old co-worker of mine. She came down and we visited her for a little bit. After that we were leaving and we decided to see if my old car was still there. Sure enough it was. With a closer look we found out that my license plates were still on the car. Needless to say we had to go to the DMV to get a new title for laura's car. As long as we were there we asked them about the car that I sold. Sure enough he had reregistered the car in my name. So we requested a dupilcate title for that car and I now have it. Along with that we cancelled the registration. Then they told us that we should take off the license plates. So we went to Jed and Leona's place and got a screwdriver. While we were there jed suggested that we get an officer of the peace to be there just in case he came out. So we get there and the cop gets there and we explain what is going on and of course he checked out the license plates to make sure it was under my name. They were and he said to take it off. So we did. When we did that we also left him a note saying that he had one month to pay us the money or we were taking him to small claims court or we just might take the car back since it is still in my name.

2 I started my new job the week or so when we got back. I now have been there two weeks and I love it. Currently I am hired as a part time employee but i am going to be working full time. So after I am all done training I am goining to be full time. I am working in the drive thru where there isn't that many people to talk to and I am going to be there 7:15 until 3:15 or 4:15 depending wether or not I take a Lunch. Working in a bank you have to make sure that everything equals out. Well the last two days that I have been either short or over that ammount that I am supposed to have on hand. The first day i was there I was 1.75 short at the close of day. Then right before I left i did a trial close and found out that I was 2.00 over. so techniquly i was .25 over. Then the next day I was 155.00 over at close of day and then at the trial i was 30.70 under. I don't know what is going on. I am doing everything that I am supposed to do.

Next Topic The Ice Storm.