BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ella's First Tooth

Hello Family,

Last Night was an eventful night. Ella was teething. She started fussing and since it was a new thing For Laura and I, we called people who had been through it before. We tried everything of course. Teething tablets, teething toys, her green little fish and her pacifier. Nothing worked at all. So I called Celeste, and took her advice. We gave her a double dose of tylenol and put baby orajel on her gums. Later on we fed her and then I put her down to sleep. She slept until 5:30 this morning when I was supposed to wake up. i finally got out of bed about quater til 6 and got her out of her cradel and went to Laura. Got dressed and then went to work.

School also started this week. I have 3 online courses and one that I am taking at school. More on that later. Right now have to go. Have to get Ella to bed.

P.S. We are finally getting Ella's Room done.

0 comments: