BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello We Are Here

Hello Family,
So we decided to start a website of our own. This way you guys can see pictures of how we are and how we are doing, and ofcourse of our little baby girl Ella. Here is a little update on what is happening to us way in Oklahoma. School has started and is in full swing. I am currently enrolled in 13 Credits at OCCC (Oklahoma City Community College). The classes that I am in are Government, English, College Algebra and Biology. On Tuesdays I am in class with Laura's parents so we car pool. On Wednesdays and Thursdays I carpool with her dad and usually I get out before he does so I am at the Library doing homework until he is done.
Laura is working. She is watching her Nephew Halen everyday. He is loads of fun!!!! Especially now that he is 2 1/2. So Laura has her hands full everyday. He runs around and always wants to have all the attention on him. It is taking him awhile to understand that there is another baby in the house. He is slowly coming getting to realize that there is another baby in the house.
We also have an announcement; this is a very big announcement. Both Laura and I are very happy about this. Her mom part ownes a building in California and the main person has decided to sell the building. With that sale going on she has decided to put the money into something that will get money out of. She has decided to buy a house. This house will be fore Laura and I and also Ella. We should find out soon if they took the offer that they put down. Now also her Nana (Grandma) has decided to help us out. She says that it isn't very healthy to stay at our Apartment that we are renting. I will tell you guys more about that house when we get it.
I guess for now I will give you guys this. Will do another about Ella when I get home tonight.

Thomas, Laura, and Ella.

0 comments: