BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Baby

Before any of you freak out NO Thomas and I are not having a new baby. Ella is like a whole new baby. For the first time since she has been on formula she does not have a runny nose. The reason she has had the chronic problem is that she is allergic to milk protein. So she was put on a soy formula. Well she is sensitive to that also. So she is now on a Hypoallergenic Formula. Thank goodness for WIC because it is $30 for a 16oz can. She is happier, even more alert which i didn't think possible, and more talkative. This is all great for her but not so much for me cause I am always exhausted . I am trying to pump more so that she can get more milk but I seem to have issues with the pump. So we will just have to see.

2 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

that is so good that she is doing so much better! i'm glad you were able to figure things out. and don't worry...the exhaustion never goes away! :)
halen is definitely all boy, he loves to steal the attention!

Lance and Celeste said...

I'm so glad everything is working out in a great way. Ella's cheeks have filled out, she is a very cute girl, I can't wait to see you guys again.