BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

#3 Whitewater Bay

I know that it is hard to see, but a while back Laura went with Halen, her brother, mom and Ella to White water Bay. This was Ella's first water day and from what I heard she had a blast. She even fell asleep in her tube a little before they were about to leave. To say the least I wasn't able to go but I might be going soon. I hope that All your pool parties are going to be fun and hope everything is a blast.

2 comments:

Lance and Celeste said...

I am swimming practically everyday at our rec center one of these days I'll have to take my camera.

Becky & Doug said...

Ella looks like she is having a blast getting wet. She has gotten sooo big, I can't believe it's the same Ella of six months ago. But she still has that wonderful smile. Mom