BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Late in coming , but good nonetheless

So Looking at everyone's blog I have noticed that we are the last ones to update it. Well you will be surprised at how busy we have been. I've hardly had the time to breathe it seems like, for i am working hard at both jobs. What has happened since we have done the last blog... Well for starters Memorial day I had off from both jobs and we went to the zoo. Second I have been helping remodel the upstairs bathroom. Third Ella and Laura went to White Water. Forth We found a little gardener snake. Fifth Ella did a little painting, and last but not least we went Camping.

So as you can tell a lot has gone on since May 7, the last post. This will catch you guys up to speed on what has been happening here in our little neck of the woods. Also during this whole time I have been working more at Chili's and am going to be putting in an application in to be a Personal Banker at the downtown location. The reason behind it is that Our Personal Banker at our location is going to be going to school full time and only working Part time as a teller. One of our other tellers that we have is going to be quiting on August 15. So it works out in the end. All that we need is a full time PB and I am going to talk to my manager about it.

So the days that I have been working at chili's is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and also Saturday mornings at 8 in the morning. So besides getting more shifts at chili's more money for us, If they would seat me, and if they would quit giving me Q.A (Quality Analysis, making sure correct food goes out to the correct table) and Host Shifts. Other than that things are good. Ohh the ones on Saturday are for New Hire Orientation.

0 comments: