BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

First trip to the zoo!!!

This weekend that we went to the zoo was the first actual 3 day weekend that I have had in a long time. So we decided to go to the Zoo. We were planning on being there only a couple of hours but we were there for like 4 hours. As you can tell Ella had a good time at the zoo. It was hot when we went so a lot of the animals like this Gorilla were in the shade just taking a rest. Things were going good. Funny little story about the zoo. We went into this area for all of the marine life. We walked down into this area and were walking around when out of the blue this voice rings out and says "The picture that you have does not do her justice." I looked around and notice a couple . The wife said the same thing again, then she added "you don't remember us do you?" I looked at her and then the baby, then at her again , and then I looked at her husband. That is when it hit me. I showed them a picture of Ella while I served them at Chili's a few weeks past. Talk about weird.


These are just some of the pictures that we have for you. More to come.


2 comments:

Jenn Despain said...

precious!!!! Looks like you all had a ball :)

Lance and Celeste said...

Ella is so cute I can't wait to see her and play with her.