BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

#4 Painting

One day I had gotten home from work early and was playing with Ella when Laura had a good idea for Halen to do as we watch him in the mornings. We decided to paint pictures. Don't worry they were not toxic and were ok to play with. we cut a piece of paper for ella to do some paintings and well....you have to see the pictures. These pictures are worth a thousand words. Hope you enjoy them. Ella had a fun time doing it. As you can tell she got paint everywhere.






6 comments:

Lance and Celeste said...

What a cute idea, I never thought of doing that, maybe because I didn't want to clean it up, but I do let my kids play with their food, isn't that just the same?

Jed and Leona said...

it may be similar celeste...at least their eating is my thought.
tom...she is soooo big! i can't believe how much she has grown. when are we going to see you guys again?!

Becky & Doug said...

Ella is so cute, I thought that it was smart for Laura to put the paper on the high chair so Ella could paint. You guys think up the most fun things to do. I love her smile.

Lance and Celeste said...

So, what have you three been up to? Too busy to let us know? I really want to know!!!

Lance and Celeste said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ElLA !!!!!!!
Big 1 year old!!!!!!

Jed and Leona said...

it was GREAT seeing you guys! we had a lot of fun, hopefully by christmas jed won't have his beard so ella won't cry every time she sees him, though it was a pretty fake cry...but cute! you guys need to post a full body shot of ella so everyone can see how big she is getting!
you guys are great and good luck with your schooling and jobs (both of you)!